Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nutella-Peanut Butter Cookies


I have a Nutella addiction.  Its true.  If Nutella can be added to a recipe, i've probably tried it. 

My daughter and I were wanting a snack after church and she came with the idea of adding Nutella to our peanut butter cookie recipe.  Um.....OK!  (Yes, my daughter is coming up with her own recipes at 4!).  This is the same peanut butter cookie recipe found here, only I added a bit less sugar and exchanged the Hersey Kiss for Nutella.


Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies

1 Cup Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup sugar
1 egg
Nutella (not sure exactly how much total)


~Mix peanut butter, sugar, and egg
~Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart
~With the back of a teaspoon, make a small indent
~Add 1 tsp of Nutella to each cookie
~Bake for 10 min in a 350 degree oven
~Eat cookies warm with glass of milk  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment